Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time to shake.

Well my decorations are up! I think that is what I love most about the holidays. The joy of the decorations and the fire place running almost all day. Who needs a boy to cuddle with when you have two adorable dogs and a fire place. Stay bundled up everyone. I am becoming obsessed with knit wear, let's see what goodies I will find tomorrow when I go shopping. 

Last minute thought* Try going through your clothes that you haven't worn in a while. I would say 9 times out of 10 that you will find a new way to wear that item. For example, I took a old summer dress and added a shirt on top. Layering is always the best way to go to pull off a great outfit. Layering in the winter helps you stay warm totally stylish.On top of layering your clothes, layer your accessories. One necklace on top of another, or a first full of rings. You can never wear enough.


xx,

Kristina Michelle

Inspiration for this outfit: Free People
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: Nordstroms Rack
Sweater: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment