Tuesday, May 15, 2012


DRESS, H&M, in H&M DRESSES BAG, H&M, in H&M BAGS BELT, TALLY WEIJL, in BELTS NECKLACE, H&M, in H&M JEWELRY

Another outfit here! I saw a lot of outfits that I loved and at first this wasn't one of them, simply on the mess of the picture. However I scrolled down and than found myself curious about that actual outfit rather then the dress. I found myself wanting to know where did she get that dress. Unfortunately for the USA I didn't find this dress but I did find some other lovely dresses I would definitely add to my closet.




Dress $17.95
Description: Short, flared dress in cool fabric with adjustable
 shoulder straps, button placket and side pockets.




Dress $34.95
Description: Short, fitted dress in woven fabric with a sheen. 
Seaming at waist and ruffles at hips. Detachable shoulder straps, visible back 
zip and silicone trim inside top edge. Lined



Dress $34.95
Description: Fitted, knee-length cotton dress with gathers at front 
of waist. Concealed zip and slit at back. Lined.


No comments:

Post a Comment