Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Luv Aj

Constantly setting new goals and getting inspired is a daily thing for me. I was on Vimeo because they have awesome creative short films there and typed in handmade jewelry. I stumbled upon this gem, Luv Aj.






Two videos that I spotted on Vimeo that introduced me to Luv Aj collection. 

 







Meet the Designer.


Luv Aj Designer Amanda Thomas started her accessories line in 2005 once her after-school obsession parlayed into her own line of accessories. After a chance encounter with a buyer at Fred Segal, they picked up the entire line for their stores and by age 16, Luv Aj was officially created.
Here a few pieces that I am dying to own in my collection.


A few must have items for me..

PIERCED SHEET METAL BODYCHAIN

$220.00 USD




SHEET METAL FRINGE CUFF


STEEL CHAINMAILLE RING TALL


$80.00 USD





THE MESH ORBIT NECKLACE

$176.00 USD

4 comments:

  1. I know I absolutely love their lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jewellery! I saw other bloggers wearing it before & I loved it!

    xx Iga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I am going to the warehouse sale for LF this weekend, I just hope I find some gems there!

    ReplyDelete